I´m sorry to bother you with my problem.

But for few months I have not managed to save files in Microsoft office file
format. I have followed the guide, but still something goes wrong. Even
thoug I do go step by step : first I select save as, then I type the name of
the file and before saving the file I choose file type. BUT here´s the
problem. NO matter witch file type I try to save my files, they appear open
office.org. So it makes my work very hard.. I´ve been trying to make it
work, but I am affraid I do not have skills to solve this problem...

Please help me if you can.

Yours,

Sanna Tormakangas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]