You brought up something else.... themes.... I looked all over, even in the help file and can find nothing on themes or changing it.... Can you explain this a little?

_____
From NoOp
Give it a go & hopefully it will go OK. You might want to try a cold reboot (meaning power down for at least 1-2 minutes) before you do & if still having problems try one of the online scanners. If all else fails, drop me a note directly & I'll send you a copy of mine, or you can actually delete the file if you don't use the crystal theme - use tango, industrial, or hicontrast instead.

_____
Joseph (Ragweed) wrote:
Believe me, I was thinking about uninstalling both Norton and OOo.... but I know that Norton is about impossible to get shed of..... so I didn't. <grin>

Did that and came up clean. Still must be something that Norton doesn't like. Maybe since I ran a scan on that one zip folder, it may pass through a Full System Scan.... ya think?

Joseph