Thank you so much...that helped tremendously and it is exactly what I found
in the Writer's Guide that someone was kind enough to link me to earlier.
Those were a lifesaver!

It worked!  Billing is done and I am officially a new convert to OOo.  Thank
you all!

Kimber


>
> I'm not sure if this is the answer to your problem, but I find that for
> the purposes for which I use mail merge, "Tools - Mail Merge Wizard"
> doesn't help.  The way that works for me is just using "File - Print"
> (or the Print button on the toolbar) at which point I get a dialog box
> saying "Your document contains database fields - do you want to print a
> form letter?".  I say yes, then get another dialog from which I can
> select which records in the database I want to use for the mail merge.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Andy
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>


-- 
Kimber Nohr
Be Blessed.  Be a Blessing.
Crossroads Chiropractic and Wellness

Reply via email to