I apologize...didn't mean to offend.  I have never done this before and am
completely unfamiliar with this forum of asking for help.  I am not yet
familiar with the proper etiquette, but will do my best to pick up on it and
learn quickly.  Is there a way I can go back and change the title of my
request for help now?  Thank you for taking the time to let me know how to
best work within this community.
Kimber

--
Kimber Nohr