Barbara Duprey wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 02/07/2008 01:36 PM, Barbara Duprey wrote:
NoOp wrote:

Ah... I reckon Drew, or the base list would be the best to help on that
then. Have you brought this up on dba list?

http://dba.openoffice.org/
Drew's been involved in this thread, haven't sent it to the base list yet but I will if it keeps happening. Thanks.

Sorry, I've been a little pre-occupied...but was planning on brining up the problem on the Base list today. I will go ahead and do that and see if there is some feed back from any of the developers and post back here.