James Knott wrote:
Gail and Betty wrote:
I have gotten a new Dell computor with version 2.2 which I have upgraded to 2.3. My question is where do I find a postcard program on it. Thanks, Betty
What's a "postcard program"?

Maybe the OP is looking for a postcard template, in which case the label printing feature specifying the Avery 8387 postcard, 4- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards per letter-size sheet or Avery 5389, 2- 4" x 6" cards on a letter size sheet might work.
--
Troll/Idiot

Don't try to impose your personal preferences on everyone else. Be polite. Have a nice day.