Thanks Jim

I should have spotted that.

However now the next issue.

If I save this document as a .odt file it saves fine.

But if I save it as a .doc file the text does not stay rotated. It goes back to the normal horizontal text.

Thing is I need to save this document as a word file so I can exchange it with other people who only have MS word (I now only have OO)

Neil

Jim Allan wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In MS word I had the text in one cell in a table turned 90 degrees.

When I saved the document as a .odt file it has lost this (and of course doesn't fit correctly or look how it should)

How do you turn text in OO writer?

Select the text you want to rotate. Select the menu selection Format -> Character.... Select the “Position” tab in the dialog box. Under “Rotation / Scaling” select the “90 degress” radio button.

Jim Allan