wrote:

> Hi
>

> I am thinking about to use OpenOffice, but I would need support of a
> programming language in your product CALC. In MS Excel is VBA for
> applications included. Which programming language can I use with CALC?

There are plenty of options with calc. Calc has its own internal languge
title BASIC, however you can also use Python, Beanshell and Javascript.

There are even some OOo versions that will allow you to import and use VB
directly in calc.

/paul

--
For those that love Pandora, but don't live in the USA :
http://globalpandora.com/