Can it be used with Ubuntu. Ubuntu has OpenOffice already installed, but I like to make the best of programs and if there's more that I can use, I think it's good to have it all when one does some of the things I do.

I don't find it in the Package Manager or the Add/Remove areas of Ubuntu .... <sigh>

Joseph

KAMI wrote:
OxygenOffice Professional is a free, libre and opensource software.

KAMI

Joseph írta:

Oxygen Office is not a free program, is it?