M Henri Day wrote:
2008/5/1 Drew Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

M Henri Day wrote:

2008/5/1 NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 05/01/2008 05:57 AM, M Henri Day wrote:

KAMI, is a 64-bit deb available ? If so, could you kindly provide a
link
?...

Henri

More information about OxygenOffice Professional:
http://ooop.sf.net/

<quote>
Get it now
You can get your free copy from our download page. Please always
download the latest stable version. The binary packages are available
for Linux (DEB and RPM), 64 bit Linux (DEB and RPM) and Windows
platforms. Note: 64 bit Linux version are avaliable from these sites:

  * http://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/oxygenoffice/
  * ftp://ftp.devall.hu/oxygenoffice/
  * http://mirror.nedudu.hu/ooop/
</quote>

ftp://ftp.devall.hu/oxygenoffice/
Index of ftp://ftp.devall.hu/oxygenoffice/
Up to higher level directory
Directory: 32bit                12/25/2007      04:47:00 PM
Directory: 64bit                12/23/2007      10:31:00 PM
Directory: windows              12/25/2007      04:46:00 PM
ftp://ftp.devall.hu/oxygenoffice/64bit/deb
:-)

Thanks, Gary, but I had already checked that out and determined - if I'm
not
much mistaken - that it is the 2.3.1 version that is available there. I
should, perhaps, have been more explicit, but my query concerned the
recently released 2.4.0....

Henri

Hello Henri,

Just looked at the sourceforge site, the 2.4 binaries are available for
Linux 32, Windows 32 as of yesterday. The Linux 64 are not up yet and the
separate addons ( extensions ) are not up to 2.4 yet.

I use the extensions personally with my vanilla OO.o distro. The 2.3.1
addons don't seem to have any problem with 2.4 or for that matter the 3.0
developer builds.

Drew

Thanks, Drew, I also saw that on Sourceforge, but I was sort of hoping
against hope. As a 64-bit user, sometimes I feel like the chap in those old
«halitosis» ads - always the last to know....

Henri
You and I are in the same boat on that, I run 64bit Linux also ( slowly, every so slowly, more then XP ) and try to stick with 64bit apps there. Yes, there are times it feels a bit like being 'a red headed step child'...

--
OpenOffice.org User Community Forum: http://user.services.openoffice.org