In a message dated 2008.05.08 00:10 -0500, NoOp wrote:
On 05/05/2008 04:50 PM, kesavan ram kumar wrote:

... I find that  Microsoft Office Word ...

Which version?

... has the following unique feature- which is not available in any other document writer incuding Openoffice.org. ... a special feature
called Window.  (This option is available under “File  Edit View...
etc., - when you open the text editor  for document writing). Using
this module and other options contained in it, we can compare the original document associated with a voice file in 'side by side', 'split' and 'cascading' modes (original document and the copy created by the user - one below the other) – while listening to the associated voice file.

"File Edit View..." are all top-level menu divisions in Word (and under the basic Windows UI guidelines). "Window" is not "under" any of those top-level categories, but is instead it own top-level category. As such, it does indeed have a "Split" command [Window|Split] - intended for text-text comparisons, but there's no reason that one or both sides of the split could not have a screen-reader voice applied. However, I'm not aware of the latter function being incorporated into Word straight out of the box. I'm afraid that if Kesevan Ram Kumar wants any kind of precise answer, he has an obligation to be more precise in his question.

- John