On May 21, 2008, at 10:49 AM, NoOp wrote:

On 05/20/2008 10:40 AM, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
On May 20, 2008, at 10:22 AM, Jerry Clancy wrote:

Would somebody please tell me why virtually every post from her has
an empty
message with an attachment? I don't open attachments unless necessary.

Jerry

maybe 2 reasons

1. you're using outlook express?

2. you going through gmane?

I see Michelle's replies no problem

Scratch #2. It has nothing to do with gmane - I also use gmane and see
Michelle's replies with no problem.

When I replied (ahead of everyone else, but my email client sends via gmail, so moderated), I looked at the headers, which showed gmane & outlook express.

Now "I" assumed gmane was not the problem, but to be fare, I noted both possibilities, so as not to look as though I was saying OE was directly the culprit.