On 07/18/2008 12:21 AM, Shaun Langley wrote:
> I apologize to those who receive this again.  I was wondering if
> anyone can tell me why I can't resize the document converter window as
> shown at
>
> http://www.langleyinstitute.com/media/problem.gif
>
> I've tried reinstalling office and activating Java engine.  I'm
> running on Ubuntu Hardy Heron.

And this has nothing to do with this thread "OOo fails to show 0 as
first digit". Please do not hijack other people's threads.

You were provided a response to your first post and pointed to the
Ubuntu bug reports:

<quote>
Hopefully that will correct the problem. If it does not, then you might
want to check the (U)OOo bug list:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org
</quote>

Please do that first and then start a new thread with your results.