Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Victor,

is the 408 received or local generated?

It's received. Also 404 may be received.

All this responses correctly processed by failure_route[1] but not accounted.

direct acc_db_request() partially help but it not save response code into db (is it module feature or my misconfiguration. may be we need new feature request for ACC module?)

regards,
bogdan

Victor Gamov wrote:
Hi All

I red ACC module manual many times but still can not understand what I
need to do to account failed transactions (408 for example)

I make following configuration but failed transactions still not accounted

---------- cut here ------------------
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)

route[1] {

  setflag(1);
  t_on_failure("1");
  t_relay();
}

failure_route[1] {

  xlog("L_ERR", "failure_route[1]: METHOD=$rm; rc=$T_reply_code\n");
}

Yes I can add some acc_db_request() into failure_route[1] but this
function don't set sip_code field in DB.

Please advise me before I start to read sources :-)

--
CU,
Victor Gamov