Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Victor,

I just gave it a try (with 1.3) using your acc config (but to syslog) and I got a record.

Do you get any errors in the script? can you try using the syslog acc?

Hi Bogdan!

Thanks for your attention. It was a my misunderstanding and following misconfiguration for "failed transactions" and "missed calls".

ACC module use "db_table_missed_calls" value to write failed transactions. When I set this parameter to my accounting table then everything is OK.

But I think that some clarifying for this in module documentation needed. Now module have following parameters (general and DB specific):

"failed_transaction_flag" -- Per transaction flag which says if the transaction should be accounted also in case of failure (status>=300).

"db_missed_flag" -- Request flag which needs to be set to account missed calls

"db_table_missed_calls" -- Table name for accounting missed calls

But what is it means "missing calls"? Failed transaction? or user not founded by USRLOC module? or some other?

If "missing" means "failed" (not founded is "failed" too) then we must change definitions and may be remove "db_missed_flag" parameter. If "missed" and "failed" is very different than new parameter "db_table_failed_calls" may be useful.

Thanks!

--
CU,
Victor Gamov