From: clam2...@gmail.com <clam2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 5:12 PM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Re: Deploy Hosted Engine fails at "Set VLAN ID at
datacenter level"

Hello,

I am having this same issue and have inserted the three new lines from

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/66858

into
"/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ansible/modules/cloud/ovirt/ovirt_network.py" yet
the issue still occurs when attempting deployement.  I have rebooted the oVirt
Node hosts since patching to no avail.  Do I need to insert the fix elsewhere
or take other action to properly apply this fix?

Respectfully,
Charles