Ovirt newbie here - installing v 4.4.4 (well, trying to!)

Following my post about failing Gluster setup, I can't get the self hosted
engine to deploy.  I'm installing on my HP DL380p G6. I have 2 disk 170GB Raid
0 for OS and 6 x 330GB disk Raid 5 for Gluster. DNS all set up, but Im
realizing I'm missing something here.  I have a feeling my problems with
Gluster/Engine were caused  by incorrect network setup.  Seems I'm not the 1st
to fall at this hurdle - some people in the community are saying RH have made
it's deliberately difficult to get these 'free' set-ups working.  It does feel
a little like that!

Most instructions just say that a 'self hosted, hyperconverged, single node
setup requires 2 nics' - and that's about it! That is the 'Networking
Pre-requisites'!

I've had some help on here and Reddit which eventually made me find a solution
some had had to use - editing lvm.conf to make sure my drive (sdb) was being
blacklisted correctly.

So, with that, Gluster installs, with following DNS settings:
The kvm host (ovirt-kvm.whichelo.com) is fixed ip 192.168.0.40 on my 1st nic
(Enp0s7)
ovirt-engine.whichelo.com - 192.168.0.50
and ovirt-gluster.whichelo.com on 192.168.0.60 - I created I VLAN linked to the
nic i want to use for gluster (Enp0s8) and gluster install worked.

So now hosted engine won't install,, and pretty sure it's because I don't know
how to set the network up properly. I'm seeing virbr0 coming up with different
ip's - sometimes 192.168.1.1, sometimes 192.168.222.1.  From what I've read,
this is something to do with the Engine's network, but I really don't know!

Am I still missing something? I can't find any decent instructions on how to do
this - how (exactly) to configure the 2 'minimum required' nics?

I came to Ovirt after realizing Oracle were dumping their own Virtualization
platform in favour of KVM.  Couldn't set it up from Oracle so moved to Red Hat
- that was a no, and I was at the point where it made most sense to just run an
Ovirt node for my KVM.  I've got much further with Ovirt, but instructions do
not work as easily as they looked! (example 'just click on single node
hyperconverged' which didn't work straight off the bat until removing that LVM
filter, which took days to find out!

The single node HC server is a great match for a home lab/server like mine. I
don't want another server, let alone another 2!  I'm doing this partly as
hobby, but also to update my skills during lockdown. Surely if we can get
people using things like this at home, they're more likely to end up using it
for work one day?

Any help, or just pointing in the right direction, gratefully received!
Hopefully I'm a biit clearer here. Happy to provide any logs or anything
else....

Thank you!