2009/2/9 Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>:

> Another solution would be for you to use the property
> java.naming.provider./url /to specify the path to a qpid property file.

My advice for this is for people to think about where they want to
consolidate configuration.

If you have a configuration file for this purpose, is there any reason
to introduce yet another file for people to maintain?

The properties file is useful for scenarios where you don't have
anywhere else that is useful to store than information or where for
some reason (e.g. delegation of responsibility) you want to separate
it from other configuration.

RG