Hi Anil,
I am newbie to qpid, apologize for stupid questions.

Did not pull the files from Source Repository, downloaded M4 Release ( http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz )

I need just C++ client., Is python and Ruby dependency only from client standpoint ?

This is a bug in the release artifact. Ruby is required for code generation and what you have downloaded already includes generated source. You have two options to get rid of this.

1. Install Ruby on your system :). This includes minimum hassle.
2. Open your configure.ac and comment out this block of rules.

AC_CHECK_PROG([RUBY], [ruby], [ruby])
test -n "$RUBY" && generate=yes
test -z "$RUBY" && AC_MSG_ERROR([Missing ruby installation (try "yum install ruby").])

Then run autoconf & automake to generate your new configure script.

Now run ./configure.

Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura