hi
I checked RHEL CDs... Its has boost-1.32.0-1rhel4.i386.rpm,
boost-devel-1.32.0-1rhel4.i386.rpm, e2fsprogs-1.35-12.4.EL4.i386.rpm &
e2fsprogs-devel-1.35-12.4.EL4.i386.rpm. As per INSTALL document in the
installable at http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz boost
version > 1.35 and e2fsprogs version > 1.39.
Hence version of boost, boost-devel & e2fsprogs, e2fsproges-devel available
in the RHEL CD is  of no use.
what do i do now?