> Me too newbie in qpid
> please let me know how to install ruby?

If you are on Windows, Ruby is not needed; but it you want to get it,
it's at http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=167

If you are on Linux, try 'yum' if it's available.
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Check out my networked programming blog at

Yes i am trying to install qpid from http://qpid.apache.org/download.html
link on Linux
I have downloaded qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz  from above said link
when i execute ./configure command it stops installation at one check i.e.
for ruby and throws
Missing ruby installation (try "yum install ruby")
 so i downloaded qpid-ruby-M4.tar.gz again from above said link but this did
not help. I am still getting the same error.

could please solve my problem. since long time i am trying to install qpid..
Thanks
ft420