could you please explain what exactly do you mean by saying RHEL DVD will
work? I mean does the RHEL DVD have -devel packages for e2fsprogs & boost in
it?
I have installed 1.38 boost version & 1.41.4 e2fsprogs version. Will i get
-devel packages of this version in RHEL4 DVD?
I am very much confused.... please help.