ft420 wrote:
Actually that will not solve my purpose as in my case same application sends
out messages with different labels so i want specifically label
functionality only...

Thats ok, the producer can send messages with different routing keys used for each. The routing key only dictates which consumers get the different messages.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your issue though.

Also please tel me why are AppId, UserId, CorrelationId & MessageId
provided???

AppId is not terribly well defined but could be used to indicate the 'application' for which the message was created,
UserId can be used to indicate the original publishers identity,
CorrelationId is often used to correlate requests to responses in a two way conversation,
MessageId is simply a unique identifier for a message.

what about Peek functionality in qpid? my application requires that i just
want to read the data from queue without deleting it from the queue. just as
peek in MSMQ... getDate() returns then data in queue but also at the same
time removes it from the queue...

Yes you can create a subscriber with ACQUIRE_MODE_NOT_ACQUIRED and the message will be available for other subscribers. You could also use ACQUIRE_MODE_PRE_ACQUIRED which essentially 'locks' the message and then simply release the message making it available again.