do you mean without persistence plugin creating durable queue is not
possible? what to do with the files at the link you have mentioned in your
earlier post?
i did save all the files in store folder following the same directory
structure as at the link..

One more problem:
I modified the producer in /example/direct to send messages continuosly.
then modified the listener to get only 1000 messages synchronously.
i executed following::
./my_producer
./my_listener on cmd1 and ./my_listener on cmd2

Now listener throws following warning continuosly and close down:-
warning Ignoring frame while closing connection: Frame [Bbe: channel=2:
{MessageTrandferBody: destination=message_queue: accept-mode=0:
acquire-mode=0: }]

I was doing this test to check if i can get/send from/to same queue at same
time from different applications.

i did try out  browse/send from/to same queue at same time from separate
applications and this works...
Please help...
Thanks