I did following:
connection.open(host, port);
Session session = connection.newSession();
                        :
                        :
                        :
SubscriptionManager sub(session);
sub.setAcquireMode(ACQUIRE_MODE_PRE_ACQUIRED);

for (uint i = 0; i < queueMsgCnt; i++)
{
    sub.get(message, "myqueue");
    cout << "Message is " << message.getData() << endl;
}

But this get() call on SubscriptionManager object removes message from queue
instead of just peeking/browsing it from queue.

Please let me know where am i going wrong?? how to use
ACQUIRE_MODE_PRE_ACQUIRED for peeking/browsing messages??

Thanks