On 09/08/11 14:46, Donny Brooks wrote:
In the web calendar a dialog box appears to explain that there is a clash, which you can either override or cancel your event. In thunderbird, the calendar is shown as busy for a resource already booked, but it doesnt complain if booked again.

Julian

Thanks for the info. Now just to get the objectclass written and all. Does anyone know of any documentation on setting up the resources function? I can not find any on the website.
There was quite a bit of useful info on this mailing list as to setting up and configuration when the resources were first added in May I believe from inverse themselves. Hopefully that will help you ;-)

--
Kind Regards,

Julian