On 8/9/2011 9:25 AM, Adi Kriegisch wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for the info. Now just to get the objectclass written and all.
Does anyone know of any documentation on setting up the resources
function? I can not find any on the website.
There was quite a bit of useful info on this mailing list as to setting
up and configuration when the resources were first added in May I
believe from inverse themselves. Hopefully that will help you ;-)
All this is collected at http://wiki.sogo.nu/ResourceConfiguration
(including LDAP schema). If you miss a thing, just add it.

-- Adi
Yes that is the same info that was on the list back in May. Good to have it in one place. However I still need the objectclass for OpenLDAP. I have never written one and having a ready to install one would greatly speed up the process.