On 09/11/11 10:05, Anthony Callegaro wrote:
On 09/11/11 09:51, Sven Schwedas wrote:
Yes, mail sharing is done by the mail server. If it doesn't support ACLs
(as far as I know Dovecot doesn't – cyrus does, though),
Seems like dovecot does support it :
http://wiki.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared I haven't try to
configure it though.
Yes, my understanding is that it shouldn't be an issue as Dovecot has a plugin to support IMAP ACLs, which I have read all about ( http://wiki.dovecot.org/ACL) and configured. I missed the shared namespace article and so suspect this is the issue.

I will read through the link you sent and ensure I have everything up and running as it suggests and then report back.

Thanks,

--

Ian McMichael

• E-Mail: ian.mcmich...@gmail.com