On 09/11/11 11:50, Jim Hague wrote:
Dovecot does support ACLs and can be used successfully with SOGo to share
mailboxes.

Two caveats:

1. You'll need Dovecot 2.0 to handle group ACLs properly. They are broken in
1.2.

2. Mail storage (e.g. Maildir) permissions will have to be set to allow
Dovecot to access the shared folders.

After adding the private and shared namespaces to my Dovecot configuration (in addition to the ACL plugin configuration, which I had already completed) everything appears to work fine. I'm running Dovecot 1.2.9 but don't have any need for group ACLs in a reasonably small environment, so everything is good.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance.

--

Ian McMichael

• E-Mail: ian.mcmich...@gmail.com
• Phone: +44-(0)7703-192837