Well, I'm first thinking of Document/Information Sharing ala Sharepoint.

Organizational, and Group/Team collaboration
You're talking about functions related to DMS and CRM type things and those are different software packages. VTiger is an opensource crm/dms combined system that I'm looking at deploying to replace sharepoint and another windows based CRM called tigerpaw my company uses and will eventually try to integrate sogo and all this together into a seamless product through email and a webpage. It has document management, calendar and task functions, sales integration, support functions, inventory, and calendar functions via a webpage access with plugins for both outlook and thunderbird.

My problem is the install is a bin type and it doesn't have correct logic for determining what is already installed and configured on my devel box and I'm not inclined to run multiple php versions and multiple apache versions as well. I'll figure it out when I have more time to dive into it. But its free and really feature loaded with additional things that sugarcrm which it branched from doesn't have available.

I'm dragging on sogo because of issues with the openchange portion and its limitations because I have users who don't want to get rid of crappy outlook and it's propensity to complicate and magically have corrupted data files in it. I also have out email currently hosted and it was a beast to get dovecot working as a proxy to authenticate and pass it all correctly to our hostgator mail. That alone is really putting me on the fence whether to deploy sogo or not as a full package or just use the caldav and address book functions and scrap the mail part and let the clients go directly to our hosted servers.

signaturehtmlsteve *Steve Boley*
Linux/Windows Administrator/Analyst