On 2014-01-08 10:31 AM, Steve Boley <st...@nams.net> wrote:
I'm dragging on sogo because of issues with the openchange portion and
its limitations because I have users who don't want to get rid of crappy
outlook and it's propensity to complicate and magically have corrupted
data files in it.

Are you talking about the multi-process bug?

I'm concerned about this now, because I know our management is going to want to allow users to use Outlook, and I found a reference about this bug being fixed back in June of 2012 (a year and a half ago), but if it still exists, I'm wondering what the chances are of it getting fixed properly anytime soon?

Jean?