On 2014-01-10 8:32 AM, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:
On 2014-01-10 7:52 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
What about earlier version of Outlook (specifically 2010)?
Outlook 2003... 2010 will still require OpenChange/Samba4.

It's still an important piece of software for SOGo and we don't plan to
move away from it because we add Active Sync support.

These are two separate things, and both will continuously improve.

Ok, thanks... one reason to consider upgrading our licenses I guess.

One last question...

Do you anticipate this bug that is causing problems with earlier versions of Outlook to really and truly be crushed soon? In time for the next major release even?

Thanks again