Hi all,

i've set up active sync support on sogo 2.2.1, everything seem to work fine
with Outlook 2013, something can work better with android. I've set up
active sync android client, calendar works fine, email sync not: with about
400 messages into inbox folder, there's no way to get sync work, by leaving
just 2 messages into inbox folder sync worked  very well.

Is there something to tune on sogo to get solve this problem?

I've tested activesync from android into my lan, which port I need to open
on the firewall to get sogo-activesync working outside mi network?

I've tried opening port tcp/20000 but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance, thanks a lot for this wonderful product,

Daniele.