Other (strange) Android related(?) problem.

I have simultaneously used stock Android client and Thunderbird. When the mail arrives, and the Android client detect it first, I get an alert. I don't open it on phone, navigate to the Thunderbird on the PC, and wondering: no unread mail... The arrived mail there is in the inbox folder, but has \Seen flag... How? I didn't open it neither TB nor Andtroid. With the previos method (PHP-Push-2) I didn't experienced similar cases with same clients.

Is it a bug?

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>