On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 10:53:30AM -0600, Jon Trulson wrote:

>       FWIW, in our case a child would go to 320MB and just stay there
> until the child was terminated (even after finishing a message).  We do
> use AWL and bayes.

Is it possible to try and find the msgs that was being scanned at that
point in time?  If so, can you reproduce by re-processing that
message?

Also, if you can, do an sa-learn --dump magic shortly after the jump
happens and see what it says for the "last expiry atime" value.  Does
it happen to match when you saw the memory jump?

Thanks
Michael