On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Michael Parker wrote:

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 10:53:30AM -0600, Jon Trulson wrote:

FWIW, in our case a child would go to 320MB and just stay there until the child was terminated (even after finishing a message). We do use AWL and bayes.

Is it possible to try and find the msgs that was being scanned at that point in time? If so, can you reproduce by re-processing that message?

Also, if you can, do an sa-learn --dump magic shortly after the jump
happens and see what it says for the "last expiry atime" value.  Does
it happen to match when you saw the memory jump?

I'll give that a shot this weekend when I'll have time to try to watch for it to happen.

-- Jon Trulson mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962 PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt #include <std/disclaimer.h> "I am Nomad." -Nomad