Ya.. I feel the same way you do. The big issue is that verizon is a states
(USA) company. There is nothing wrong with that normally, except that
right now alot of people there think that its brilliant to outsource all
of the *meanial* programming, tech support, computer, IT, etc. work
overseas. This includes verizon. Verizon once had huge building filled
with offices, filled with people. They are now just a few person operation
in the states.. litterally. There is no way for them to properly run a
business. All I hear from the people that have Verizon is they are a)
stuck with them for now and b) how bad their tech support is and how they
cannot understand them.

Good luck.

-Cor