From: Michael Grant [mailto:michael.gr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 2:02 AM
To: SpamAssassin Users
Subject: MSBL Email Blocklist (EBL) SA usage query

Has anyone tried out the the MSBL Email Blocklist (EBL) HashBL.pm with
Spamassassin from msbl.org<http://msbl.org> and possibly considered packaging
this module (available from this page: http://msbl.org/ebl-implementation.html)
with SpamAssassin (perhaps in a forthcoming release)?  rSpamD already has
internal support for the EBL. So I believe the MSBL folks are for this sort of
thing in general.

This plugin looks through the message (not just headers) for email addresses
which have been identified as email drop boxes for scams like 419 advance fee
fraud.  It then looks hashes of these addresses up in a blocklist.

I'm not affiliated with these folks.  I do however use this module in my setup
though and find it catches a bunch of things we wouldn't have otherwise caught.

Michael Grant