I talked to Steve, the author, and A) he approved it going to SVN and has an ICLA and B) he says "As for the error experienced by the user below - it's probably due to $self->{main}->{registryboundaries}->{valid_tlds_re} not being available in their version of SA (because they aren't on a recent version)."

Regards,
KAM