On 27 Nov 2017, at 22:45 (-0500), Colony.three wrote:

Is anyone using the unix:socket for spamaassassin's milter?

When I turned on SELinux, it will not let me change the group of the spamass-milter socket. (/run/spamass-milter/postfix/sock)

/var/log/messages
spamass-milter: group option, chown: Operation not permitted

G**gle's baffled how to set SELinux to fix this.

The policycoreutils-python package, in particular its audit2why and audit2allow tools, are indispensable for diagnosing and solving SELinux issues. A particular advantage they have over Google, Bing, or StackOverflow is that they are designed specifically to diagnose and solve SELinux problems and they work really fast...

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Steady Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole