On 02/12/17 18:45, David Jones wrote:
On 12/02/2017 11:22 AM, Sebastian Arcus wrote:

On 02/12/17 13:06, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On 12/01/2017 11:17 AM, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
-0.2 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                             [212.227.126.131 listed in wl.mailspike.net] 0.4 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY       BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME 1.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of words
2.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                              [score: 0.4808]
0.8 MPART_ALT_DIFF         BODY: HTML and text parts are different
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
2.5 PYZOR_CHECK            Listed in Pyzor (http://pyzor.sf.net/)
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                              trust
                              [212.227.126.131 listed in list.dnswl.org]