We serve clients who must conform to certain legal and industrial standards.
The general principle is to reject anything that cannot be traced back to their
sender or falls outside their legal range (mail from nation X without bilateral
agreement of cooperation against internet crime).

According to our monthly statistics, the rejection rate is >75%, not including
the firewalls work. It is rare, but some spam still gets through.

On mid, the rfc speaks clearly. We just conform to it, and expect everybody
else to do the same.

Happy new year!

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile