Hi Dianne,

Good to hear from you.

I need the dkim/spf lookup features of SpamAssassin.  procmail will
filter and dump into folders but AFAIK does not do any kind of spf or
dkim verification.  There are stand-along scrips that can do that but
using those are above my pay grade unless someone wants to pipe in (as
in *pipe* the email via procmail somewhere where a dkim/spf script can
run against it and depending on the result, send it to a certain folder.)