On 06/15/2018 05:44 PM, J Doe wrote:
    Jun 15 18:39:23.422 [8422] dbg: config: trusted_networks are not configured; it is recommended that you configure trusted_networks manually

My question is:

— Should I manually set trusted_networks to have the IP address of the host it is running on and ignore the warning from --lint or … — Should I not set trusted_networks and ignore the warning from --debug ?