Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback.  I am still uncertain, however, if I have to
explicitly define the trusted_networks/internal_networks parameters manually in
my case (where SA is running on same host as MTA) ?

Ignoring the --debug I note that --lint does warn if I manually specify my MTA
here and implies that the IP of the MTA that SA is running on is automatically
added to this list.

I note though that man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf under the trusted_networks
setting says:

    "MXes for your domain(s) and internal relays should _also_ be specified
using the "internal_networks” setting . . . “

In the same section the algorithm that is used when neither trusted_networks or
internal_networks are specified is listed, but there’s no information about
whether SA automatically grabs the IP address of the host it is running on when
that host also is the MTA.

My question is:

   1. Do I have to manually specify trusted_networks and internal_networks to
list the IPv4/IPv6 address of my MTA or because SA is running on the same host
as the MTA this is automatically picked up ?

A SIDE QUESTION - is there a way, like postconf, to dump the parameters that SA
is using when it has already parsed local.cf and is running ?

Thanks again,

- J