On 9/22/2018 5:55 PM, Michael Grant wrote:
> The URIBL plugin looks for URLs in the subject and message body.
>
> Is there some way to coax it to look in the other headers as well, for
> example the From: Reply-to: or the Received headers?

It's fractured.  There are various lookups in various states in various
plugins.

From, Reply-to, Received, nameservers, rdns, webmail server headers,
etc. are all enhancements I want to add for RBL lookups.  Some sort of
generic Header lookup would be best.  I can't remember if I have a
bugzilla for this but I have a lot of private notes about it.

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation