<c83c524e-513c-9e58-0237-a83d5c81a...@apache.org>, "Kevin A. McGrail"
<kmcgr...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 11/18/2018 10:19 PM, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:
>> So, is there some "authority" to which I can report these a**holes? that
> might have an effect?
> I would say some blacklists might be interested.  I certainly list
> emails based on consent.

Ever have one of those days where you wish you had never raised your hand in
class?   Seems I may have maligned this un named organization.

For legacy reasons I have two email accounts with similar domains aggregated
into one.   Short story, I was un-subscribing the wrong one.

Still, they could, perhaps, have done a quick check against their subscriber
list, instead of reporting it as successfully unsubscribed.

See, there is always a way to make it someone else's fault.

Sorry for the wasted time.