On 11/26/18 11:10 PM, Grant Taylor wrote:
> On 11/26/2018 02:33 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
>> I think that fear is unfounded
>
> Please don't mistake my laziness as fear.  I simply am not motivated enough
> to construct a solution that will harvest outgoing recipient addresses.

I do not know if it's viable for your own use but amavisd penpal feature could
be an option (https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#features-spam)
It creates a redis database where it correlates outbound msg-id and replies so
it can subtract score if an email msg it's a reply to a known sender.

 Giovanni