Hi Giovanni,

On 11/27/2018 12:56 AM, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
I do not know if it's viable for your own use but amavisd penpal feature could be an option (https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#features-spam) It creates a redis database where it correlates outbound msg-id and replies so it can subtract score if an email msg it's a reply to a known sender.
Intriguing.  I'll have to check that out.

It sounds like it's conceptually similar to a stateful firewall for email. As in if there is known email conversation state (akin to connection state) then a (small?) value is deducted from the spam score. Thus meaning messages that might be flagged as spam on their own might pass through unmodified if they are part of an ongoing conversation.

Very interesting.

Thank you for sharing amavisd penpal with me.  :-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die