On 6 Sep 2019, at 00:51, Reio Remma <r...@mrstuudio.ee> wrote:
Even though I recall QMail having TLSv1 back when we were still using it.

On 06.09.19 00:57, @lbutlr wrote:
TLSv1.0 is EOLed and should not be used nor supported.

On 06/09/2019 10:57, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
well, if your clients (some old server installations) only support tls1.0,
it's better to allow it than forgint it to go plaintext or reject the mail
at all.

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Update-to-recommended-TLS-settings-td78583.html

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Update-to-recommended-TLS-settings-td96604.html

just FYI